Wednesday, October 22, 2014

In the beginning....

The juice box is an opportunity to share goodness. I am a regular person, a regular Mom on a journey to strengthen myself and others around me. This life is a struggle! This life is a test! This life is also completely a gift from God! I want to share this blog with my family and others who want to have goodness added into their life! I am not super creative or super savvy with technology, but I love talking and I love sharing what things I do in my life that helps me feel better and be true to myself. If you need cute and pretty posts, this blog will be a huge disappointment!  But this is The Juice Box...a box of goodness. My dear friend encouraged me to do this and to share.  With hesitation I am starting this blog, however, if I can help or change one person, this blog will be successful! So welcome to EM'S JUICE BOX!

1 comment: