Sunday, November 23, 2014

Starting....on a Monday

Starting again...on Monday...is easier said than done! So many times I have started a week with high hopes only to crash and burn miserably when I wake up on that fine Monday morning late because I stayed up late watching Netflix. When that happens, the only thing I want to do is curl up and lay in  bed and forget about those "goals" I made the day before. 
(I blame winter) Has that happen to you? I have such high hopes Sunday night that I will get up early, exercise, shower and not yell at the kids before they walk out the door for school. Enter the high hopes and crashing miserably...
So here is me holding MYSELF accountable and encouraging the one person who reads this blog (Hi Meliss) to set your goals, stick to it and trust! Trust that God will help you when you can't possibly face one more Monday because your house is a mess or you have a stressful work week coming up and you really, really want to watch Netflix or Jimmy Fallon and eat Doritos till midnight. Trust in your goals that you want to achieve! The only way I have learned to trust God in his promises is by getting on my knees and humbly thanking Him for giving me the opportunity to begin again! And then amazing things happen when I let him in on my goals and needing heavens help. I know that prayers are heard! We can all start the day with gratitude that we have the most powerful and loving person on our side. And that is our Savior Jesus Christ. I know it because I have felt his spirit guiding me to take charge of my life and LIVE! The only way to have a better day for me is to start! Start today! Start by going to bed early tonight and waking up tomorrow and accomplishing those things that you want to do! Enter the high hopes and not. Because you may giving up. Chances are you have people that are counting on you to keep trying....
This was all of us on a ride at Lagoon! This is a fabulous time to be squished!

No comments:

Post a Comment