Wednesday, January 7, 2015

28 DAYS-NO MORE EXCUSES

DAY ONE
So far so good! I am feeling good! Probably because I took a nap today!


 I just got back from a trip in which our family rode the train for 27 HOURS....so I got back really late so I decided to get my produce for the next day, in the morning! Got up and had hot water with a slice of lime(I was out of lemon).

After the kids went to school, I went to the store to get the fruit and veggies. My biggest tip for juicing or really anyone with families who eats a lot of apples, is to buy a case at the store. Did you know that you can buy a case of apples? My husband got me a case of GOLDEN DELICIOUS apples for a birthday present! So lame I know, but that is true love people!

I am following Jason Vale's 28 day Super Juice me program. The first week you need 32 apples-Golden delicious or gala only! I bought a weeks worth of produce for my juicing and without the box of apples (I still had a lot from the last case I bought) and minus the pineapples because a neighbor so sweetly left 2 in my fridge while I was gone, it came to $80. A little pricey, but the alternative for me is obesity in the future, acne forever, depression, and needing therapy = lots of money you will never get back! Invest in your health before you get sick! I don't want to waste my money anymore on pills, creams, and other things that only mask the problem!

So I got out the juicer and blender and got crackin'...or juicin', I should say. I made the first juice fresh and then I made the 2 juices that I drink in the afternoon and stored it in my airtight containers. As quickly as possible I put them in the fridge! I also have been drinking a lot of water!
The night juice I made fresh so I could have it with my family for dinner! Day one of a juice day is always good for me. I feel optimistic and I only feel hungry when it's time for my juice. I feel lighter and my skin already looks more hydrated. The junky food terrorist is what I am determined to starve! That is what I call the thoughts that pop into my head that tell me to eat things I don't want to have! I'm sure I will have my cranky day soon...so for now...I'm going to bed feeling satisfied and hopeful!

I use an app to make my juices! Preparation is key! A clean kitchen is always a must! 

This was my first juice which I think a little tart because my pineapple wasn't ripe.


No comments:

Post a Comment