Thursday, January 15, 2015

DAY 9

Today I am starting to understand and recognize my feelings I have toward food. I feel energetic, positive and I feel very clear headed of the things I should do and the goals I have for myself.
I went swimming alone a few days ago. My husband came home early from work and said, "Go do something fun." I had no earthly idea what to do with myself. I didn't want to go spend money and I didn't want to exercise outside (I strongly dislike being cold). So I thought I would go swimming. I had a punch pass to my local Rec center so I packed up my suit and headed off. I felt kind of weird not having my kids with me and getting in the hot tub was new because you can't let your kids get in there. I was super relaxed and just about the time I started to feel light headed from the hot water, I jumped in the pool and swam around the BIG kid pool. In the corner of my eye, I saw the big, yellow, indoor water slide that my kids love so much. I realized I have never been on it since I always had a baby in my arms or a toddler in the water to keep safe. I took my 35 year old self up the stairs and went down that water slide!!! It was so fun! I may or may not have raised my arms in the air as I plunged into the water at the end....IT WAS SO FUN! So I did it again! Who does that? Well...I did and you can to! Find that thing that you used to love doing as a kid and play! It was balm to my soul!

I had a really good juice today and it has:

-2 apples
-2 carrots
-1 stalk of celery
-1 inch slice of ginger
-3 to 4 basil leaves
-1 inch slice of fennel bulb
Juice together and serve on ICE!

Yeah it was legit! It was tasty and I very much dislike fennel!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up you're amazing! Apparently you've inspired Abby T. I spoke with Christa P. last night at Relief Society:)! Thanks for introducing all of us to the most wonderful world of juicing!!!

    ReplyDelete